Abandoned Plots of Moon

Got ideas for plots you would like to see happen? Then post them here. We can finesse them and try to get them into play.
Moon
Admin

Abandoned Plots of Moon

Post by Moon »

I figured I'd share some of these abandoned ideas I've had over the years. :) Some were even out right rejected. :p

This is also to show how we pass approval on different plots.

Originally there was an idea to name all dragonets during the time of the plague after bottles of medicine. Can you imagine your brown dragon named Peptobismalth? Yikes...

Another plot was to send a lot of characters between times... We couldn't reach an agreement on where, when, and above all... why? What if the dragons were infectious... This is where Ta'yo originated from and he required separate approvals. O.o

Killing Enid... Come on, we just love a good bad guy. Plus with the idea that she's still out there brings some fun for future plots... That doesn't mean she's unstoppable, but I took a page out of batman's rule book for her. :D No killing Enid.

So, the method of plot development is such. Propose an idea. Give us an idea of why, when, and where. Who is based on your own characters or another player's if you want to work it out. Get permission to involve others before hand. Once you have these things, write a few sentences and 'explain' it to us.

As to how approvals work - Plot approvals require both admin (SJ and Moon) a moderator (Talen) and members (Kbear and Bladesong) to be made allowable. The job I have is to ensure the board keeps running so I really don't ask for permission unless it's from SJ. I do want more insight from our members, more plots to be shared. That's why this section of the forum exists. BTW: Don't forget, you only need 3 approvals to get something started, unless it affects the forum as a whole.
I will EDIT! :o
KBear
Weyrling Master

Re: Abandoned Plots of Moon

Post by KBear »

Hahahaha peptobismeth? Sign me up
SyberJedi
Site Admin

Re: Abandoned Plots of Moon

Post by SyberJedi »

My job is to keep the boards running as well- on the more technical side of things. However, I do have my own plots that I put into play occasionally, (which sometimes makes Moon scream no, but I do it anyways), like the new one concerning the mysterious characters you're all working up.
"But Lord, during the hardest trials of my life, why was there only one set of footprints?"

"Because," said the Lord, "Sandpeople always ride single-file to hide their numbers." -unknown

Return to “The Plotters' Corner”