Wired Characters and future plotting

Got ideas for plots you would like to see happen? Then post them here. We can finesse them and try to get them into play.
Moon
Admin

Wired Characters and future plotting

Post by Moon »

So, this is a running theme. Every character that Enid had, has some kind of implant. Also, you may have noticed SJ and I both heavily 'wired' characters.

This establishes a running theme. You may have one 'wired' character. New or old, doesn't matter. The wired characters can be selected only once. There may only be one wired character. This is strictly on a player-character basis. Each of these is dependent on a character development. If you feel your favorite character is falling a little flat, please contact us or post a name here. We'll discuss options. This is also being placed to make sure this is the right goal for your character.

Now, for this year... since we are running behind, we're going to start weeding out played characters versus not so played.

PNPC, NPC, PC, etc... We also have Seasonal Characters and One Shot Characters.

Lerg was developed as an NPC to mess with Astrid, apparently, he found further use and eventually was killed by Atin.

You've also discovered Fiel by now.... He will be developed as a full NPC. I've not quite shared everything about him, but I like the sneakiness he has. Also, he presents a different angle from which we can play with.

Enid and Tyas are no longer our only big bads. We'll see more of the other people too. :) Happy New Year
I will EDIT! :o

Return to “The Plotters' Corner”