SyberJedi- Site Administrator

SyberJedi
Site Admin

SyberJedi- Site Administrator

Post by SyberJedi »

SyberJedi is the site owner. She hosts the Station's boards on her domain, syberjedi.com. Her role as admin is dual. She maintains the board itself, making technical adjustments. She is responsible for admitting new members, or denying access to spammers. She creates new forums as needed. SyberJedi also helps write the rules of the board. In her other admin role, SyberJedi helps handle character approvals, and story plots.
"But Lord, during the hardest trials of my life, why was there only one set of footprints?"

"Because," said the Lord, "Sandpeople always ride single-file to hide their numbers." -unknown
SyberJedi
Site Admin

Re: SyberJedi- Site Administrator

Post by SyberJedi »

Hi. I'm SyberJedi, SJ for short. Inspired by the now defunct Dawn Sisters Weyr, and some brainstorming with Moon, I came up with the idea for Dragonweyr Station. I maintain the boards here, with advice from my pal Evaders99 when needed.
Obviously from my handle, I am a Star Wars fan. I live in the South East area of the United States, Eastern time zone. I love to read, and Anne McCaffery is one of my favorite authors to read. Some of my favorite characters to write are A'ren, Shovan, and Ja'vosh.
A couple of other things about me- my favorite color is purple. I enjoy sci-fi and fantasy. I love going to science fiction conventions. I enjoy a wide variety of music. I love cats.

Welcome to the Station.
"But Lord, during the hardest trials of my life, why was there only one set of footprints?"

"Because," said the Lord, "Sandpeople always ride single-file to hide their numbers." -unknown

Return to “Meet The Staff”