CHARACTER IMAGES!!!!!

SyberJedi
Site Admin

CHARACTER IMAGES!!!!!

Post by SyberJedi »

While I know that there are others, besides myself, who have photobuckets, please do not use a personal photobucket for character images. Please link me in a PM the character image that you want to use for a particular character. Here is why- I download copies of the images to my hard drive, that way we don't have to worry about the images getting lost, on the off chance of the photobuckets going down. Also, I maintain a character model listing, of which model represents which character. I can not do that if I don't have access to the character image. Lastly, it helps avoid accidential hotlinking, which is illegal.

Also, while we are on the topic of character images, please make sure that the name of the model used for a character is listed on the sheet. Not the name of a character that the actor played in a tv series or movie.

Lastly, please do not add other images to a character sheet, excluding model images. Having additional images on the sheet makes for a slightly sloppy image and does not look uniform with the other character sheets. The one exclusion to this is if someone has an exotic pet.
"But Lord, during the hardest trials of my life, why was there only one set of footprints?"

"Because," said the Lord, "Sandpeople always ride single-file to hide their numbers." -unknown
SyberJedi
Site Admin

Re: CHARACTER IMAGES!!!!!

Post by SyberJedi »

JUST BECAUSE THERE MIGHT BE A NOTATION POST ON A CHARACTER SHEET ASKING ABOUT THE MODEL, IF THERE IS NO IMAGE, DO NOT REQUEST A NEW MODEL WITHOUT CHECKING THE CHARACTER MODELS LIST!!!!!
viewtopic.php?f=62&t=98
If there is a model chosen for a particular character, and there is an image, you will NOT be permitted to change to a new model without admin approval. So double check to see, first.
"But Lord, during the hardest trials of my life, why was there only one set of footprints?"

"Because," said the Lord, "Sandpeople always ride single-file to hide their numbers." -unknown

Return to “Announcements”