Inactive Plots, Character Reviews, Dating Threads

Got ideas for plots you would like to see happen? Then post them here. We can finesse them and try to get them into play.
Moon
Admin

Inactive Plots, Character Reviews, Dating Threads

Post by Moon »

Old School Dragon Riders - They came in as a forum wide group. What is happening here?

The Rescue - Attention Members: We're asking you to run this. SJ and I are agreed we won't run interference on it as we'll be writing the other side.

Characters still at the Brethern: Are they hanging there in agony?

Space Flight: Being pushed to start happening.

Potential Flights: I've scrambled together golds before, but I wanted to leave this in the hands of our members. Who's willing to take on Weyrleadership?

Dates: Dating our threads NEEDS to start happening. I'm going to be establishing this turn time line soon and I need to know where everyone is at what time. While we don't rush replies, this does help us keep track of what's happening where....

If you are confused about anything, post it or pm it.

Character Reviews: We're very serious about this. I want the forum to look good at all levels. The drive to improve spelling and the like is a small part of that. We're also restructuring the 'hand outs' of Impressions to Dragons or Flits. There will be two more Hatchings in which we need candidates. I've already looked at all of your characters and then some. I know who is going where. Or what is happening.
I will EDIT! :o
SyberJedi
Site Admin

Re: Inactive Plots, Character Reviews, Dating Threads

Post by SyberJedi »

Also, do not think that you are being picked on. Even Moon and I are going through this, with outside help and eyes. There are big plans in place, and what is going on at the moment needs to be finished. Characters need to be updated.
Also, do not be surprised if the admins comes asking for you to develop some new characters, or to PNPC characters or even kill off existing PNPC characters that are not used at all.

I will be posting a list in a seperate thread listing each players character count, and out of that count, how many are dragonriders, non-dragonriders, active PCs, and designated PNPCs.
"But Lord, during the hardest trials of my life, why was there only one set of footprints?"

"Because," said the Lord, "Sandpeople always ride single-file to hide their numbers." -unknown

Return to “The Plotters' Corner”