WRAP IT UP!

SyberJedi
Site Admin

WRAP IT UP!

Post by SyberJedi »

I am wanting to have things done here by August 30th! I'm wanting the two week hiatus to start on September first. (Yes, I know that August has 31 days. I'm reserving it as a grace day.) September 15th, game play will resume, two turns later. So, please, during the two week hiatus, update your characters. Also, character sheets need to be submitted for Denara, and Kisha's twins.

The bit detailing what characters have done over the two turns needs to be completed by September 14th.

Talen, you have been PMed an assignment, please get it done by September 13th.
"But Lord, during the hardest trials of my life, why was there only one set of footprints?"

"Because," said the Lord, "Sandpeople always ride single-file to hide their numbers." -unknown
SyberJedi
Site Admin

Re: WRAP IT UP!

Post by SyberJedi »

There are two days left before the hiatus. I have not seen anything from KBear concerning her Dragonbloods. I'm also waiting on a particular post from Talen, and I have not seen any sign of it either.
"But Lord, during the hardest trials of my life, why was there only one set of footprints?"

"Because," said the Lord, "Sandpeople always ride single-file to hide their numbers." -unknown
Moon
Admin

Re: WRAP IT UP!

Post by Moon »

Once Hiatus commences, they'll have to submit any posts through email or pm
I will EDIT! :o

Return to “Announcements”