Character Submissions

Where the rules concerning this board are posted.
Moon
Admin

Character Submissions

Post by Moon »

1) Character Submissions are now limited to THREE characters per member, per year. Special circumstances may be considered.

2) Character Approvals are now limited to one member of the board with input asked from others as needed. That one member who approves characters will be me. SJ is not allowed to approve my characters, nor can I approve hers. This rule is extended to Bladesong and SyberJedi as well. Talen, Kai, or Bladesong may be asked to approve or disapprove my characters, but if either admin exceeds their three submissions per year than the other admin MUST decide if the character submission is relevant and all playing action as been met.

3) Character play out must be met according to type. PC play must be written out at least once every two weeks. Personal NPC characters must be written out once every two months. Any characters not meeting this quota will be moved to a 'hiatus' status until the administration is satisfied with member participation.

4) All character sheets must be in the appropriate format. There is no reason for lower case letters at the start of a sentence or lack of punctuation. Do not BOLD character names or include dragon titles in the name of a character.

5) You may pm Administration with any questions. Make sure both administrators are named in these messages.
I will EDIT! :o

Return to “Site Rules”