Reorganization

SyberJedi
Site Admin

Reorganization

Post by SyberJedi »

If you all have noticed, I have been tidying up the boards here lately. I've added in new forums where needed. Also, I have gone in and alphabetized the Models list, according to the first name of the model. Also, every character has a linked image there. I have set up a photobucket account primarily just for image hosting for the boards here. The model reservation list has been streamlined, with every member having a section and their reserved models being listed under their name. It gives a neater appearance to the list instead of having the model's name followed by the handle of the person reserving the model. The pet list has also been tidied up, with the various pets listed according to species, and in concerns to flits, by color.
Other planned additions are a character master list complete with pronunciations of names. I have not decided what all information I am going to include on this list, or if I want to do it alphabetically and have a long list; or do break it down by who writes what character and alphabetize it that way. Dragons, dolphins, and pets will be included on this list.
"But Lord, during the hardest trials of my life, why was there only one set of footprints?"

"Because," said the Lord, "Sandpeople always ride single-file to hide their numbers." -unknown
SyberJedi
Site Admin

Re: Reorganization

Post by SyberJedi »

I have added an alphabetized character list that links to each character's page. It is located here: http://www.syberjedi.com/dragonweyr/vie ... f=62&t=406
There are currently 109 characters in existence, with 6 needing approved character sheets, and 1 needing a child's sheet. This does not count characters currently in the creation process, and there are 6 of those with sheets started.
Also, who does Steward Hask belong to? I can not find a sheet on him. He has a model and is included in the cast list. His model is Patrick Steward. Whoever he belongs to, please get a sheet up in the approval section.
"But Lord, during the hardest trials of my life, why was there only one set of footprints?"

"Because," said the Lord, "Sandpeople always ride single-file to hide their numbers." -unknown

Return to “Board News”