Nyxa
Inactive Member

Natalia

Post by Nyxa »

Name - Natalia Sobeleski
Gender - female
DOB - 10/21
Age - 20

Personality - Very introverted and reserved. She isn't a fan of being around people and is very goal oriented, so if someone gets in her way she isn't afraid to handle it in anyway that she sees fit, even if it could be unsavory. She can be a bit standoffish and cold towards new people. She is more physical in her relationships and doesn't get emotionally attached very easily.

Sexual Preferences - Pansexual

Likes - solitude, dense forests, the night and darkness, animals, hunting and tracking, keeping up on her combat skills.
Dislikes - government, loud crowded areas, lots of people
Hobbies - hunting and tracking, combat training, meditating, artsy expressive things
Ambitions/Dreams - Never to find herself under an oppressive government, reunite with her lost sister.

Hair - dark brown
Eyes - greyish blue
Weight - 122
Height - 5'6"

Features - Her eyes are very cold, pale skin, she has a few piercings on her face, as well as a tattoo of a Phoenix on her right arm.

Character Model - Renee Phoenix

Mother - Krayla Sobeleski, deceased
Father - Mishka Sobeleski, deceased
Siblings - Datja Sobeleski, younger sister, missing
Spouse -
Partner -
Children -

Career -
Degree -
School -

Dolphin-
Name:
Species:
Color:
Personality:
History:
Description:

Military -
Rank -
Branch -
PMR -
Referral -

Ship-
Name:
Type:
Serial Code:
History:
Description:

History - Natalia lived on Earth 3 with her family. It was a horrible world. The world dictator, Delov, was an oppressive leader. He ripped families apart and forced children to fight against the various rebel groups that would rise up. Natalia's parents were leaders in a large organisation to overthrow Delov. They were found out during a coup d'etat and killed in a town square as a warning to all who opposed Delov. Natalia had to take care of her little sister, Datja after that. There was a raid a few years after her parents execution, and though Natalia and Datja had been training for combat, they were unprepared for this mass raid. Gun fire and explosions rained down the small town they lived. They ran for one of the cargo crafts that transported goods intergalactically, but as the doors were closing one of Delov's soldiers snatched up poor Datja. Natalia didn't have time to react and soon found herself alone on her journey to a different planet. After months of scrounging for food and staying out of sight, the vessel landed here, in Pern. With a dreary outlook on life Natalia decided to call this place home for a little while.

Dragon -
Name -
Color -
Sire-
Dam-
Personality -
History -
Description -

Fire lizard -
Name -
Color -
Sire-
Dam-
Personality -
History -
Description -

Pets -
Name -
Species -
Personality -
History -
Description -

Notes -
SyberJedi
Site Admin

Re: Natalia

Post by SyberJedi »

She has my approval. I look forward to seeing this character in play.
"But Lord, during the hardest trials of my life, why was there only one set of footprints?"

"Because," said the Lord, "Sandpeople always ride single-file to hide their numbers." -unknown
Moon
Admin

Post by Moon »

I'm giving a small approval since i recruited, pending Talen and one other board member
I will EDIT! :o
KBear
Weyrling Master

Post by KBear »

Defiantly a unusual person. I'm wondering how she's going to do in the Weyr sense she hates crowds and rules...
I approve, interesting to see how she changes.

Return to “PCs”