Character Sheet Changes- Important

SyberJedi
Site Admin

Character Sheet Changes- Important

Post by SyberJedi »

Letting everyone know, and this is important- there have been some changes to the Pern and Offworld character sheets. The changes made were the additions of the following categories in both the dragon and the firelizard sections of the sheets- sire and dam.
I will post information on the sires and dams for both dragons and flits. If the flits came with characters brought over from DSW, it is not important to have the names of their sires or dams listed. Dragons, on the other hand, will have to have this information filled in.
For dragons hatched elsewhere besides at Star Stone Weyr, please drop me a PM as to which Weyr they originally came from.
For dragons hatched at Star Stone, that are not weyrlings of any age, I will need to know how old the dragon is. Please let me know this information in a PM.
"But Lord, during the hardest trials of my life, why was there only one set of footprints?"

"Because," said the Lord, "Sandpeople always ride single-file to hide their numbers." -unknown
SyberJedi
Site Admin

Re: Character Sheet Changes- Important

Post by SyberJedi »

Brianoth and Quenath's clutch:
Tracanth
Tynierth
Mylinth
Aheith
Icinth

Tianiath and Apostelth's Clutches:
Corianth
Tevenith
Dunath
Trasiath
Shoriath
Dantarith

Kimilath and Nicorth's Clutch:
Duriath
Craibianth
Kineth
Nariath
Savaroth

There should be a couple other weyrling pairs, which should be currently pulling duty on the Station. They will have as their dam and sire Tianiath and Apostelth.
"But Lord, during the hardest trials of my life, why was there only one set of footprints?"

"Because," said the Lord, "Sandpeople always ride single-file to hide their numbers." -unknown
SyberJedi
Site Admin

Post by SyberJedi »

Flit names will not be listed. Instead the name of the character who got the flit, and the color of the flit will be listed instead.

Gold flit Ryu-chan and wild bronze flit:
Tylendel- Gold
C'sar- Brown
Briallen- Bronze
Shamara- Bronze
M'el- Brown
Meeko- Blue
V'ral- Blue
Iadra- Blue
Tial- Blue
Kisha- Green
Natara- Green
K'ris- Green

Green Glessy and Bronze Tath:
Jyro - Blue
Conner - Brown
Astrid - Brown
A'miri - Green
Dl'tan - green and blue

Ja'vosh's rescued eggs are wild flits, colors unknown
Kisha- Blue
Jer'al- Green
M'el- Blue
K'ris- Green
G'lan- Green
Kinossu- Brown
Briallen- Green
Jahzara- Brown
Dakoda- Blue
Tishu- Gold
R'ial- Green
C'sar- Blue
Raeda- Brown
Kina- Bronze
G'yles- Gold
Phocyn- Gold
Endu- Blue
D'reven- Brown
Icoda- Bronze
D'en- Green
Ja'vosh- Bronze
A'ren- Green

Gold Precious and wild bronze:
Jer'al- brown
D'en- brown
Daltan- green
Natara- brown
Phoenix- bronze
Shannika- bronze
Deme- blue
Zusa- green
D'reven- gold
T'vor- brown
the Nans'- two greens

SyberJedi
Site Admin

Post by SyberJedi »

BUMP!

A new spot has been added to the character sheets-
Location.
Need to know where characters are based at. If it is multiple locations, list multiple locations. This is so you know who is where.

Return to “Character Submissions”