Ta'yo

Post by Moon »

Name - Ta'yo
Alias - Tavenyo
Gender - male
DOB - 07.07
Age - 11
Age - 13

Personality - A trouble brewing young boy, Ta'yo tends to do things without really thinking of the results of his actions. He's impulsive, bright, and has a smart mouth which tends to getting him grounded. He has been prone to leaping to conclusions, which is how he ended up Impressing before he was supposed to. Responsibility is a fruit he doesn't like the taste of, though when it comes to others he'll do what he can to make things come out well.

Sexual Preferences - straight

Likes - Pastries, Araena
Dislikes - Bossy aunts, well meaning adults, and being grounded, Araena, flits. He is soundly afraid of firelizards.
Hobbies - Making instruments
Ambitions/Dreams - To get back what was lost

Hair - Brown
Eyes - Brown
Weight - 123 lbs.
Height - 5'3"

Features - Ta'yo takes after both his parents. He prefers a variety of flight jackets, designed more for color then actual preventive use. He is thin, though growing fast under the tutelage of his older compatriots.

Character Model - Aramis Knight

Mother - Tryn, healer
Father - T'vor of Bronze Malebranth
Siblings - writer reserved
Spouse -
Partner -
Children -

Craft -
Rank -
Master -

History - Ta'yo is a youth that found his way to Star Stone Weyr, coming out of Between. The young man remains tight lipped about his Weyr of Origin and has only admitted to being a senior weyrling. He doesn't seem to like various people and he tends to pale at the sight of much younger children....

When Ta'yo was much younger the boy was startled by a flit and was badly injured in the fall. He broke his left arm and remains terrified to date.

Ta'yo has been trained as a spy and assassin when by his elder teachers. Why this has happened has no explanation other than his own future self leaving an impression on Niall about it.

Dragon -
Name - Caeanonth
Color - brown
Age - 3 (first appearance)
Age - 5 (second appearance)
Sire- writer reserved
Dam- writer reserved
Personality - A seemingly quiet brown, up until he is asked his opinion. He often makes a point of pointing out the obvious results of anything his does.
History - Impressed to Ta'yo before the boy was even ten turns.
Description - A dark brown, with a highlight of almost red across the top of his hide. His straps are made of a highly durable, unnamed material.

Fire lizard -
Name - Baja
Color - Brown
Sire-
Dam-
Personality - assertive
History - died sometime during the accident that caused Ta'yo's broken arm
Description - deceased / alive (sorta)

Pets -
Name -
Species -
Personality -
History -
Description -

Notes - (A plot based pnpc character.)
I will EDIT! :o
SyberJedi
Site Admin

Re: Tayo

Post by SyberJedi »

Got my approval.
"But Lord, during the hardest trials of my life, why was there only one set of footprints?"

"Because," said the Lord, "Sandpeople always ride single-file to hide their numbers." -unknown
KBear
Weyrling Master

Re: Ta'yo

Post by KBear »

Has my approval
Nyxa
Inactive Member

Post by Nyxa »

Love, love, LOVE the fact that he is essentially just a really intelligent smart butt. But most definitely approved. Can't wait to see what kind of mischief he can stir up. :mrgreen:
Moon
Admin

Post by Moon »

hehehehe. :D
Talen

Post by Talen »

approved
Moon
Admin

Post by Moon »

I'm asking for a plot approval. I'd like to age Ta'yo a bit the next time I plan to bring him into the past? Like a few turns. From 11 to say.... 13? 14?
SyberJedi
Site Admin

Post by SyberJedi »

Approved.
"But Lord, during the hardest trials of my life, why was there only one set of footprints?"

"Because," said the Lord, "Sandpeople always ride single-file to hide their numbers." -unknown

Return to “PCs”