Admin

Vaeril

Post by Moon »

Name - Vaeril
Gender - Male
DOB - 09/13
Age - 28
Location-

Personality – Kind and generous to a fault, as well as disliking causing a fuss, this poor fellow often ends up being a doormat for others to trample. He knows he needs to have more backbone and stand up for himself, but the trouble is, he just doesn't have anything he wants strongly enough to defend. He is fully capable of defending himself if dragged into a fight, but it is very rare for him to get into a fight in the first place. He avoids conflict like the plague. He often wishes he could do something to make the world a better place, or to prove that being kind doesn't mean you're weak, he just hasn't been able to think of a way to do so. His drive to help bring harmony to others and to please people could be a good thing, he just needs to learn how to say no.

Sexual Preferences – Gay (but doesn't realize it yet)

Likes – Soft music, nature, running
Dislikes – Fighting, yelling, wrestling, tubers
Hobbies – Despite hating conflict and not being very competitive, he absolutely loves running in foot races.
Ambitions/Dreams – To find a place where he belongs and someone who shares his desire to help and bring peace to others.

Hair -
Eyes -
Weight -
Height -

Features -

Character Model - Orlando Bloom

Mother -
Father -
Siblings -
Spouse -
Partner -
Children -

Craft -
Rank – Holder's second son
Master -

History -
Born the second son of a rather wealthy holder, he was expected to marry well and help bring more wealth and lands into the family. He was never really interested in the girls he was dragged around to fancy parties to meet. He was always kind and friendly with them, but none really ever stood out to him as someone he wanted to marry.

To tell the truth, he didn't really want to marry at all. He had vague ideas about being a scholar or something, but those ideas had to be set aside when his parents announced he was betrothed to one of those girls he had met. He hoped maybe she might be someone he could talk to about his thoughts on politics and history and how they might use their money to make Pern better, rather than just to make more money. He was rather crushed when she stomped quite firmly on any attempt from him to bring up subjects like charity and in fact took over his life and ran all she was able to take charge of with an iron fist.
I will EDIT! :o
Talen

Re: Vaeril

Post by Talen »

I'd date him
missing features, family and location information
SyberJedi
Site Admin

Post by SyberJedi »

Features can be covered with a character image.
"But Lord, during the hardest trials of my life, why was there only one set of footprints?"

"Because," said the Lord, "Sandpeople always ride single-file to hide their numbers." -unknown
Moon
Admin

Post by Moon »

Not necessarily. Nor was I done with the character either.
I will EDIT! :o
Talen

Post by Talen »

ahh oppsy though it was a submission i bad

Return to “PNPCs”