Site Admin

Nijina

Post by SyberJedi »

Name - Nijina
Gender - female
DOB - 13/28
Age - 17
Location- Oasis Hold

Personality - Spunky, determined, outgoing, fun loving. Not willing to back down from a challenge, especially if it's from a boy. A bit of a daydreamer. Slightly OCD, wants everything in it's place, and prefers to keep things tidy.

Sexual Preferences - Undecided

Likes - Running, swimming, drawing.
Dislikes - tubers, packtail, tunnelsnakes
Hobbies - Loves to run, and loves to swim. Also likes to draw.
Ambitions/Dreams - Wants to find a place where she fits in, and a craft that accepts her talents as they are.

Hair - Brown
Eyes - Brown
Weight - 140
Height - 5' 11"

Features - Slender, yet with well toned muscles. A pretty face with a wide smile. Wavy brown hair, worn just below the shoulders.

Character Model - Gal Gadot

Mother - Jina
Father - Niles
Siblings - Nijan
Spouse -
Partner -
Children -

Craft -
Rank -
Master -

History - Nijina had no desire to take up a craft as she grew up. While she was happy to help out where ever a pair of hands were needed, she had no clue as to what she truly wanted to do. Even without a desire to take up a particular craft, the fact that she was tidy kept her useful.

Dragon -
Name -
Color -
Sire-
Dam-
Personality -
History -
Description -

Fire lizard -
Name -
Color -
Sire-
Dam-
Personality -
History -
Description -

Pets -
Name -
Species -
Personality -
History -
Description -

Notes -
"But Lord, during the hardest trials of my life, why was there only one set of footprints?"

"Because," said the Lord, "Sandpeople always ride single-file to hide their numbers." -unknown
ThessKitty

Re: Nijina

Post by ThessKitty »

A good start, but I'd like to see a bit more in her history section. Perhaps a bit more detail about the sort of things she has tried to do to find a place she fits? Also this bit in the hobbies section "Slightly OCD, wants everything in it's place, and prefers to keep things tidy." I think should be moved to the personality section, since it's not really a hobby. It would be great if you could maybe expand a bit on the OCD thing and the not backing down from a challenge thing, and maybe give some details about how those can manifest in both positive and negative ways for her. If you'd rather do that in her history section with some anecdotes and examples there instead of in her personality section that'd be fine too, I'd just like to see her a bit more fleshed out on the sheet.
KBear
Weyrling Master

Post by KBear »

I'd also like to see more in her personality. What makes her ocd
SyberJedi
Site Admin

Post by SyberJedi »

Do you know anything about OCD, KBear? It's a type of mental disorder. Nothing makes someone OCD, it occurs for unknown reasons.
"But Lord, during the hardest trials of my life, why was there only one set of footprints?"

"Because," said the Lord, "Sandpeople always ride single-file to hide their numbers." -unknown
Moon
Admin

Post by Moon »

<---- I myself suffer from Obsessive Compulsive Disorder. I HAVE to keep things a certain way. I'm especially like that with writing. I wash my hands at least twelve times a day. Then there is the exact order in which I even wear my clothes, the way I drive, etc. It's not something you can really control, but it is something a person has to learn to live with.
I will EDIT! :o
SyberJedi
Site Admin

Post by SyberJedi »

Bump

Moon
Admin

Post by Moon »

approved
I will EDIT! :o
Talen

Post by Talen »

approvd
KBear
Weyrling Master

Post by KBear »

I guess I didn't say that right. Yes I understand OCD. I think we are all a bit that way at times. I'm not totally ocd, just some things I am. I was wanting to know just what she was ocd about, does she count her steps? (I do) Does she county how many times she sweeps the floor in one place? (I do) type thing.

Other then that I approve
SyberJedi
Site Admin

Post by SyberJedi »

SyberJedi wrote: Slightly OCD, wants everything in it's place, and prefers to keep things tidy.
I think that sums it up for you.

Return to “PCs”