A Little Bit Of This, A Little Bit Of That

SyberJedi
Site Admin

A Little Bit Of This, A Little Bit Of That

Post by SyberJedi »

First off- everyone should be seeing an expanded archive section. There is a reason for that, which will be explained in a moment.

Secondly- as soon as we have everything that is going on fully wrapped up, we are doing a two turn TIME JUMP! This is so that people can update, and age up their characters. Also, if they choose, they can kill off those that they're wanting dead, or to NPC off some of those that they don't write a lot, but don't want dead. This is also a good time for submitting new characters for approval.

Third- remember those characters I had everyone make? One male and one female? Well, you are now free to start posting them, in this thread- viewtopic.php?f=100&t=1284 .

Fourth- after the time jump takes place, I will be moving ALL IC threads into the archives. Some threads have already been moved. I may or may not close the boards for a few days, in order to move threads. I will let everyone know if I do.
"But Lord, during the hardest trials of my life, why was there only one set of footprints?"

"Because," said the Lord, "Sandpeople always ride single-file to hide their numbers." -unknown

Return to “Announcements”