Admin

Kwaden

Post by Moon »

Name - Kwaden
Gender - male
DOB - 06/23
Age - 18
Location - Starstone Hold

Personality - Well-meaning, protective of his brother, dedicated to any cause he considers right, though this can make him seem single minded. He is known for bending rules in the favor of those he knows, but he also really dislikes doing that and is quick to set things to right when he sets down to lecturing the one he bent the rules for.

Physical Habits - Tends to cross his arms, turn his head away whenever he feels self conscious. He stares people in the eyes when he feels they've done something to cross a line.

Sexual Preferences - straight

Likes - cold bitter klah
Dislikes - bubblies
Hobbies - Carving, small gardening projects, darning his and his brothers small clothes, knife throwing
Ambitions/Dreams - To create an artwork with his woodworking.

Hair - Brown
Eyes - Green
Weight - 230 lbs.
Height - 6'07"

Features - He is lean with muscle, Caucasian color skin, he has a scar behind his right ear.

Character Model - Drew Scott

Mother - Kennia
Father - Wallen
Siblings - Kwennell (younger twin) Walken (older brother)
Spouse -
Partner -
Children -

Craft - woodsmith
Rank - Journeyman
Master -

History - As a woodsmith apprentice, he started with his brother, Kwaden quickly moved onto specializing in small wood working projects such as making furniture, beads, and others. He occasionally carves out wooden toys for small children for Gathers. When Kwaden was small he suffered a fever that often confused him for the better part of fourteen days. Kwaden took up knife throwing to compete with his brother when the two of them needed to settle a problem between them. Kwaden rarely expresses that he thinks his brother is the better thrower. Kwaden once backed up into a door frame and managed to cut himself well enough to leave a scar at age seventeen.

Dragon -
Name -
Color -
Sire-
Dam-
Personality -
History -
Description -

Fire lizard -
Name -
Color -
Sire-
Dam-
Personality -
History -
Description -

Pets -
Name -
Species -
Personality -
History -
Description -

Notes -
I will EDIT! :o
ThessKitty

Re: Kwaden

Post by ThessKitty »

I would like to see a few more things in the likes and dislikes section. I also want to see more in his history section. Tell me some important things that happened to him in his childhood with his brother. Tell me more about this fever he had. Expand on his time training as a woodsmith. Maybe work together with SJ and the two of you can include sections about what happened when Kwennell hurt his voice and had to leave the harper craft? I'd love to see some more details like that in there to show a bit more of his personality through his history. The personality section is alright, but you know by now that I always like to see a bit more detail there. Adding to the history section with some stuff to highlight how his personality shapes how he interacts with the world would be good enough for me though.
SyberJedi
Site Admin

Post by SyberJedi »

bump
"But Lord, during the hardest trials of my life, why was there only one set of footprints?"

"Because," said the Lord, "Sandpeople always ride single-file to hide their numbers." -unknown
KBear
Weyrling Master

Post by KBear »

I like him, and I agree with Kitty. I'd like to see those things too. does he have any friends other then his brother? What made him make toys and how did he discover he had talent with wood?

Return to “PCs”