hurrican

When writers have to be a way for a length of time, here is where notice can be posted.
Talen

hurrican

Post by Talen »

Another bit of trouble heading up our coast gonna take off to georiga. hopefully be back soon. depending on how fast we get electric and internet back and if we have a house still yet.
wish us luck.
SyberJedi
Site Admin

Re: hurrican

Post by SyberJedi »

Be safe Talen. Irma looks really nasty. Been praying for you.
"But Lord, during the hardest trials of my life, why was there only one set of footprints?"

"Because," said the Lord, "Sandpeople always ride single-file to hide their numbers." -unknown
Talen

Post by Talen »

FINALLY back home we had about five tornados in the area finally got power back at my house work still without power least a lot of the flooding has gone down. hope i didn't miss to much.
SyberJedi
Site Admin

Post by SyberJedi »

Welcome back Talen. You haven't missed anything, as we're still on hiatus. Gameplay is set to resume on Friday.
"But Lord, during the hardest trials of my life, why was there only one set of footprints?"

"Because," said the Lord, "Sandpeople always ride single-file to hide their numbers." -unknown
Talen

Post by Talen »

woo hoo got back well in time then haha
SyberJedi
Site Admin

Post by SyberJedi »

You sure did.

Return to “Leave of Absence”