Taking A Couple Days Off

When writers have to be a way for a length of time, here is where notice can be posted.
SyberJedi
Site Admin

Taking A Couple Days Off

Post by SyberJedi »

So, it's 10:30 pm, December 24th, Christmas Eve. I get home from my mother's house to find my two year old Siamese cat, Miki the Brat, lying on the floor in front of my fridge. Dead. It had not been very long either, as her body was still warm and limp.

I'm taking a couple of days off from here.
"But Lord, during the hardest trials of my life, why was there only one set of footprints?"

"Because," said the Lord, "Sandpeople always ride single-file to hide their numbers." -unknown
Moon
Admin

Re: Taking A Couple Days Off

Post by Moon »

Take all the time you need, SJ. My heart and prayers go out for you.
I will EDIT! :o
SyberJedi
Site Admin

Post by SyberJedi »

I'm back.

Thanks Moon.
"But Lord, during the hardest trials of my life, why was there only one set of footprints?"

"Because," said the Lord, "Sandpeople always ride single-file to hide their numbers." -unknown
KBear
Weyrling Master

Post by KBear »

I'm sorry to hear that SJ. losing one of our 4 footed kids is tough, especially this time of year. (sorry this is so late. My heart is with you)
SyberJedi
Site Admin

Post by SyberJedi »

Thanks Kai. It is hard. The part that really gets me is the fact that she was only two.

Return to “Leave of Absence”