Reianna

Please post character submissions in here please, to keep things neat and tidy. Thank you.
Bladesong

Reianna

Post by Bladesong »

Name - Reianna Hamilton
Gender - Female
DOB - 2/9
Age - 18
Location- Old Earth

Personality -Curious and outgoing. often considered reckless or a daredevil for she is willing to do almost anything at least once. she has her own code of honor and code of conduct. Loyal to those she cares about. But truly piss her off ad she can and does hold a grudge.

Sexual Preferences - Straight

Likes - puzzles and adventure. has an interest in ancient weapons and how they are used and enjoys old sci-fi moves and books.
Dislikes - disorder. Bullies and Enid Arc
Hobbies -Cooking and crafts. Things that keep her hands busy
Ambitions/Dreams - to avenge her parents murder

Hair - White blonde
Eyes - Blue
Weight - 175 lbs
Height - 6'4"

Features - Long blonde hair worn loose or with braids if not a combination of them both with wide eyes and high cheek bones can present an air of vulnerability. she has long graceful limbs as well as slender in thanks to her high metabolism

Character Model - Helen Slater

Mother - Adreana Hamilton
Father - Mark Hamilton
Siblings - Catina Hamilton ( half sister)
Spouse -
Partner -
Children -

Career -
Degree -
School -

Dolphin-
Name:
Species:
Color:
Personality:
History:
Description:

Military -
Rank -
Branch -
PMR -
Referral -

Ship-
Name:
Type:
Serial Code:
History:
Description:

History -grew up in a military life style. Her mother an officer her father a scientist. Her half sister grown and on her own when her Parents location was attacked by Enid arc's people who not only stole what they could get their hands on but Killed most of the people on the base stealing all her fathers research on Genetics as well as his initial data on his tests to enhance and blend different gene types. Killing her mother and father in front of her while she had remained hidden by her parents order leaving her an orphan at the age of 12.
Taken in by her half sister Catina who continued her education and did her best to discourage her extreme rage at any who even remotely resembled the killer of her parents tried to discourage most of what Reianna enjoyed trying to make her into a fussy girly lady rather then the tomboyish behavior that she had grown up with
she finished a normal education early then was immediately enrolled in graduate programs by the age of 14 encouraging her to create a career that would take her way from her interests in revenge and with any luck give her the life that she should have had before the loss of her parents
.at the age of 17 she took her rather large settlement from both the military as well as the science company her parents worked for and enlisted in the military training as hard as she could. When possible she would request postings in area's where sightings of Enid arc had been made doing her best to track and hunt her down.

Dragon -
Name -
Color -
Sire-
Dam-
Personality -
History -
Description -

Fire lizard -
Name -
Color -
Sire-
Dam-
Personality -
History -
Description -

Pets -
Name -
Species -
Personality -
History -
Description -

Notes -
Moon
Admin

Re: Reianna

Post by Moon »

Two things stick out. I want more divergence in personality from what I see here. We have a lot of characters that follow this mold. I'll be paying attention more to that. The second.... send me a pm on the how's and whys the fsp would track one woman versus her fleet?
I will EDIT! :o
Moon
Admin

Post by Moon »

1) How did she escape Enid?

2) Reianna would not have personally heard or seen Enid unless Enid herself was interested in acquiring something important. I need an explanation for this better then what is currently listed.

3)How did she finish a normal education early? At fourteen? I can see graduating at seventeen or even sixteen as far as a normal education is concerned.

4)Enid does not a fleet make. The fleet and common name for Enid's group has yet to be revealed. However the name of Enid's first ship is Bellona, second I am wary of allowing such an intense focus on a character such as Enid Ark.

I feel it is fair to warn you I will be much harder on this character's development than on others. This is largely due to the fact that Enid is what some might call the Maleficent of Dragonweyr Station.
SyberJedi
Site Admin

Post by SyberJedi »

Bump
"But Lord, during the hardest trials of my life, why was there only one set of footprints?"

"Because," said the Lord, "Sandpeople always ride single-file to hide their numbers." -unknown
Moon
Admin

Post by Moon »

KBear, your attention is asked for on this character. Please work with Bladesong on adjusting this character to meet the requests I've made.
KBear
Weyrling Master

Post by KBear »

ok
KBear
Weyrling Master

Post by KBear »

I didn't see any of her likes in her history. I'd like to see an example of her getting even. And a bit more to her personality. There isn't any reference to why she is on/at Pern or how she got here, other then her interest in Enid.

Return to “New Character Submissions”