Caylin Trell

Post by ThessKitty »

Name – Caylin Trell
Gender - Female
DOB - 5/21
Age - 22
Location- Dragonweyr Station

Personality -
Caylin can be a bit hard to get close to. She has a dry, sarcastic sense of humor and a fiery temper. She has little tolerance for people who act like idiots or who try to blame their mistakes on others and no patience at all with bureaucratic machinations.

She can be extremely stubborn once she sets her mind to something, which can be both a good and bad character trait, depending on the situation.
Under the hard and prickly shell though, she is surprisingly sensitive. She cares deeply about the things and people she works with, even if she doesn't like them much. If you're on her team, then she'll have your back, even if she clashes with you over differences of opinion.

As confident as she is in the quality of her work and abilities, when it comes to relationships and friendships she tends to be a bit insecure. She doesn't see herself as attractive or interesting, so why would anyone else?

Sexual Preferences – Homoromantic Asexual

Likes – Anything mechanical
Dislikes – fancy clothes, fancy parties, anything too fancy and fussy really
Hobbies – playing with clockwork gadgets, drawing
Ambitions/Dreams – Wanted to be a pilot when she was little. She still dreams about flying and guiding a ship through the stars on her own.

Hair – Black and long, usially tied back in a simple braid to keep it out of the way
Eyes – Almost golden brown
Weight – 120 lbs
Height – 5' 1”

Features – Dusky tan-ish red-ish skin, she could almost pass for Native American or Hispanic or Middle Eastern, but doesn't quite match up with the usual features from any of those backgrounds. She has a stubborn and slightly crooked nose and slightly thick and very expressive eyebrows.

Character Model – Mizuo Peck

Mother – Arona Trell
Father – Carter Trell
Siblings - None
Spouse - None
Partner - None
Children - None

Career – Mechanical Engineer
Degree -
School -

Military -
Rank -
Branch -
PMR -
Referral -

Ship-
Name:
Type:
Serial Code:
History:
Description:

History -
Caylin's family were poor and lived in a place where hardly anyone ever managed to climb out of that poverty. The news always talked about how the bureaucrats in charge were supposedly working hard to help the poor, but none of that help ever lasted long or actually changed anything. Her family almost never had anything new and much of what they did have needed some rather imaginative repairs to get it even barely functional.

This was how Caylin discovered her gift with mechanical things. She could look at them and they just seemed to make sense to her. She could see how to take the broken parts of things and combine them into something working and useful.

Using her talent, she managed to save up enough to get formal training in engineering. It wasn't from anywhere that could get her a leg up into the ranks, but it was enough. She managed to secure a job on a ship as the lowest sort of engine-monkey and was thus able to say goodbye to the harsh world she had been born on. She sent what pay she could back to her parents, though they both passed away not long after she left.

Dragon -
Name -
Color -
Sire-
Dam-
Personality -
History -
Description -

Notes - Will hopefully be a candidate for a future hatching. Need offworlder info for the ship section etc.
Last edited by ThessKitty on Wed Aug 10, 2016 7:14 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Moon
Admin

Re: Caylin Trell

Post by Moon »

Kaylin will be assigned to the Station. An IC post will handle where she is being placed along with her senior officer and status. Is she PMR or civilian or FSP?

She needs her DoB.
I will EDIT! :o
ThessKitty

Post by ThessKitty »

DoB added, and I'm not sure? Probably FSP I think? Or maybe Civilian? I'm a little uncertain about the details for what each one means for IC stuff.
SyberJedi
Site Admin

Post by SyberJedi »

FSP would refer to being in the military, or a Brawn. I like her.
"But Lord, during the hardest trials of my life, why was there only one set of footprints?"

"Because," said the Lord, "Sandpeople always ride single-file to hide their numbers." -unknown
ThessKitty

Post by ThessKitty »

Aaaah, civilian then, unless she'd need to be military of some sort to be allowed to interact with pern folks on the station and whatnot. And thank you!
SyberJedi
Site Admin

Post by SyberJedi »

Nope. Lots of civillians on the Station.
"But Lord, during the hardest trials of my life, why was there only one set of footprints?"

"Because," said the Lord, "Sandpeople always ride single-file to hide their numbers." -unknown
Moon
Admin

Post by Moon »

She's a mechanic. She might see ground some time in the future once we figure out a good plot point for her to get there.
I will EDIT! :o
KBear
Weyrling Master

Post by KBear »

I can't wait to see her in play, she sounds interesting, I like her
Bladesong

Post by Bladesong »

I have to say I Like her she has alot of potential for many different kinds of stories. she should be interesting to read about
SyberJedi
Site Admin

Post by SyberJedi »

She has my appproval.

Return to “PCs”