New Candidate and Character Rules Development

Moon
Admin

New Candidate and Character Rules Development

Post by Moon »

I'm working with SJ on a new set of rules for various types of characters. We're a small body, massive thinking mind forum. We need to be able to take needs and wants into consideration. To do this, we're going to be shifting focus from 'classes' to 'individual' thread set ups. This doesn't mean I expect people to slack off if anything I'm hoping it will encourage character development.

Next thing: I'm clipping down on the number of 'allowed' personal character submissions. No more than three a year, this could change depending on plots and play amount. NPC characters will need to be developed by all players to fill in the holes. These are not to exceed one year of play unless authorized by the administration.

We're stepping into a new turn following a time skip. I hope everyone has some idea of what their characters were up to during this time. SJ will officially announce the time change in time, please do not jump the gun on that. If you plan to have a character impress (only one) we need to know the story around it. You'll need to develop a thread in the plot submission area where everyone can see it and give their opinion if you go this route.

Further changes will be announced as we move forward.

I'm happy to say that Enid Ark is currently absent from Pern.
I will EDIT! :o

Return to “Announcements”