Far Western Continent

Information on the Western Continent
SyberJedi
Site Admin

Far Western Continent

Post by SyberJedi »

Here is a direct link to the information posted on the Far Western Continent on the Pern Wiki- http://pern.wikia.com/wiki/Far_Western_Continent
We might want to play up on this information over time, as we now have more details to work with.
"But Lord, during the hardest trials of my life, why was there only one set of footprints?"

"Because," said the Lord, "Sandpeople always ride single-file to hide their numbers." -unknown
SyberJedi
Site Admin

Re: Far Western Continent

Post by SyberJedi »

Okay, I have just finished reading Sky Dragons, the last book that Anne wrote before she passed. It has a lot of details about the area that we have chosen to set our game. There is even a map of the area. With it, we can work out the locations of the Weyr, and the Holds.

One thing I really want to point out to everyone- tunnel snakes are really BAD on the Western Continent. Which is actually a couple of close lying islands. I won't say anything else here about it, unless current membership insists on it. I don't want to spoil the books for anyone.
"But Lord, during the hardest trials of my life, why was there only one set of footprints?"

"Because," said the Lord, "Sandpeople always ride single-file to hide their numbers." -unknown
SyberJedi
Site Admin

Re: Far Western Continent

Post by SyberJedi »

While technically not a river, the waterway that divides the Eastern Island and the Western Island is usually referred to as a river. As it has no official name in the books, or on any of the reference resources that we all have access to, Moon and I decided to name it the River Divide.

Return to “The Western Continent”