Dragons- How To Get One

SyberJedi
Site Admin

Dragons- How To Get One

Post by SyberJedi »

Dragons, dragons everywhere. I see a dragon every time I look around. And each of them has a rider true.

Most everyone wants to be a dragonrider, and there is nothing wrong with that. However, a Weyr needs more than just dragonriders to run smoothly. A Weyr needs staff as well- people to tend the gardens and the livestock, to cook and help clean, to teach and entertain, to care for the sick and take the dead Between, among other things. A Weyr needs Candidates to stand for Hatchings.
Anyone wanting to have a dragonrider must first have a Candidate to Stand. All dragonriders MUST start off as a Candidate. (Hatchings are fun anyways.) IF you have an idea for your character's dragon, please submit the dragon. There is no reason why a character can not have their dragon, they just need to Impress them during an IC Hatching.

To qualify for a dragon, the following requirements must be met-
1. 4 months active membership.
2. Must be a Candidate to start with, IC wise.
3. Preferably have posted in 10 active threads with a minimum of 6 posts in a thread/or 60 IC posts.

((From Moon))

.... Or if you want a rider really badly and can't wait the time to get one the best method above I want really, really, really good plots. Something that can help us keep moving this board forward, something to attract new members and keep them on board. So....
"But Lord, during the hardest trials of my life, why was there only one set of footprints?"

"Because," said the Lord, "Sandpeople always ride single-file to hide their numbers." -unknown

Return to “Character Creation Rules”