Nikolai Byolas

Leksy

Nikolai Byolas

Post by Leksy »

Name - Nikolai Byolas (NEE ko lai BYO lass)
Gender - Male
DOB - Frost Fall 9th of 4E 209 (Home time)
Age - 10 Rotations (Home time), (30 years Local)

Personality - Generally warm and caring, it’s not uncommon to find him at the local pub after work, or at a local sporting event cheering on the home team. On his off Loredas he spends his afternoons playing on the diskball team at the center. Since Rayna's passing he tends to do less cheering, but he still warms his stool at the bar. Burying himself in either work or physical activities he keeps his mind busy so as not to dwell on her memory, not to forget, just not to remember all the time.

Sexual Preferences - Heterosexual (Straight)

Likes - A challenge, anything that forces him to test himself.
Dislikes - Those that cause unwarranted harm to sentients. Being “stumped”
Hobbies - Tinkering with anything technological/Biological, always taking things apart to see how they work.
Ambitions/Dreams - Once, to marry, settle down, have kids. Now, it’s too soon to say past getting the plague situation worked out.

Hair - Brown
Eyes - Brown
Weight - 160
Height - 6’6”

Features -
Character Model - Sam Worthington

Mother - Anesia (ah NEESH ah)
Father - Vikenti (vee KEN tee)
Siblings - Pyotr (PYE tya) 3 Rotations older brother, Helina (hel EE nah) 1 Rotation younger sister
Spouse - Rayna (Deceased), (Widower)
Partner - TBD
Children - None

Career - Qaberat Center for Disease Research and Control
Degree - Master’s in Internal, Veterinary, and Cybernetic Medicine
School - Castrovell Station Academy of Medical Science

Dolphin-
Name:
Species:
Color:
Personality:
History:
Description:

Military - Single Term of Service
Rank - Petty Officer
Branch - Castrovell Royal Navy
PMR -
Referral -

Ship -
Name:
Type:
Serial Code:
History:
Description:

History - Upon completing Secondary school at age 5, he enlisted into the Navy where as well as becoming a soldier he received training as a corpsman. This sparking his interest in medicine, he enrolled in university double majoring in Internal and Veterinary medicine. It wasn’t until early in his second rotation studying in cybernetics that he met Rayna Slivka, a fellow student whom he shared several classes. Spending time during breaks and at day’s end they became close, until during their graduation party, he knelt at their table where they then became fiancés.

As the greater sun dipped below the horizon on Rain’s Hand 3rd of 4E 218 and the cool crimson star was left to illuminate the evening’s ceremonies, the couple exchanged vows, tying the bonds of matrimony. The middle of the fourth cycle, Nikolai sat nervously bouncing his foot while he waited for the transport, already several hours late, that was bringing Rayna home from an out of system robotics seminar. When the on duty air marshal pulled him and countless others into an enclosed conference room, he knew in the pit of his stomach what had happened. Numb to the explanations the officer in conjunction with other flight officials and transport representatives threw about, he fiddled with the broad silver band around his finger as he received the news. A few days later Nikolai along with his and Rayna’s parents, held a small private memorial service just outside of Qaberat City where the couple had settled down.

Devoting his time to his studies at the CDRC, Nikolai leans more toward the biologic aspects of his profession, though by incorporating various aspects of his background in cybernetics has helped break new grounds in regards to treatment and prevention. These breakthroughs form the basis for a request for service making its way across his desk. Nose firmly buried into a scope, it takes several pushes from his supervisor before Nikolai acknowledges him. Skimming the data packet, he flips through back and forth through the pages several times before looking up, ”For this to have bounced this far out they must be having serious trouble.” A heavy sigh shifted in his chest as he looked back at the origin tag leading the transmission, *Such a long trip.* Though mostly unwarranted, since Rayna’s passing he’d had a severe of space travel of any sorts, and this was light-years away.

Dragon -
Name -
Color -
Sire -
Dam -
Personality -
History -
Description -

Fire lizard -
Name -
Color -
Sire -
Dam -
Personality -
History -
Description -

Pets -
Name -
Species -
Personality -
History -
Description -

Notes -
Last edited by Leksy on Wed Oct 09, 2013 11:08 pm, edited 3 times in total.
It's all fun and games, until someone loses an eye.

Then its a
Critical Hit!
Moon
Admin

Re: Nikolai Byolas

Post by Moon »

I'm very close to approving this character, however I would like to see the ambitions and dreams section filled out. And more personality development. What you have already is pretty good and that is why I want more on personality. Think of pros and cons, does your character have a temper? How has his history affected him, etc.? Once that is done my approval is signed. Then it will just be pending SJ and Talen.
I will EDIT! :o
SyberJedi
Site Admin

Post by SyberJedi »

This has my approval. Looking forward to interacting with this character.
"But Lord, during the hardest trials of my life, why was there only one set of footprints?"

"Because," said the Lord, "Sandpeople always ride single-file to hide their numbers." -unknown
Moon
Admin

Post by Moon »

Everything looks good now. My approval is final. :D Good job and welcome aboard.
I will EDIT! :o
Talen

Post by Talen »

approved

Return to “PCs”