Main written characters.
Talen

Ishmael Graves

Post by Talen »

Name –Ishmael Graves
Gender - male
DOB – 7/4
Age -20

Personality - Ishmael can be slightly arrogant and a know it all. He likes people and tends to be playful and witty. He likes to tease everyone and most especially if he likes that person. He has knowledge of weapons and can use them well but lately he has grown cold at the though of killing. His parents deaths made him see the other side of death and now he doesn’t want to be a part of that life any longer.

Sexual Preferences - bi

Likes – sharp blades and weapons work, Training and staying fit
Dislikes - Not being ahead of the game, the unknown, being afraid
Hobbies – Practicing with and crafting weapons
Ambitions/Dreams – to do more with his life them just killing.

Hair – brown wavy short hair
Eyes – bright green eyes
Weight - 160
Height – 6’0

Features -

Character Model - Jackson rathbone

Mother – Rebecca Graves (dead)
Father – Daryl Graves (dead)
Siblings – Serenity Graves(MIA), Simon Graves (MIA)
Spouse -
Partner -
Children -

Career – former assassin
Degree – 2nd degree Assassin
School – Reapers Shadows Academy

History – Ishmael came from a long line of assassins. His father and mother and older twin siblings were all part of the assassin’s guild. He learned how to hold a sword before he could even walk straight. His family was very skilled in what they did and wanted the whole family to be a part of it. So Ishmael knew from a very young age what he was going to do with his life. He was accepted into the Reapers Shadows Academy at the age of 14 and graduated at the age of 18. In four years he learned the art of killing and death very well. He was awarded the 2nd Degree Assassin certificate and from there he was able to take creditable work. He was not skilled enough to get a higher Degree so he didn’t always get the best assignments like his parents. He was denied higher marks because on some tests they felt he was holding back. His siblings were higher level like his parents and they tended to get a lot more high paying work then he did.

Two years later his parents left on an assignment of their own. Their skill had no match at least as far as family was concerned but they did not return. His elder siblings went to the guild to find out what happened to his parents and he hasn’t seen either of them since. Later he found out his parents died during the assignment which is why they didn’t return home. Word of his Siblings never came did they go after the ones that killed his parents the guild was quite and revealed nothing to him at all. He felt cut off from the guild and there was no where else to turn. Ishmael was devastated with his siblings missing and his heart feeling the coldness of ice and fear gripping it he ran leaving behind his home and his world he chartered passage on a ship. Little did he know where the ship was headed and what the cargo it held? All he knew was that it was headed to a new world and far from his former life.

Would he ever be the same after losing all that he has known? His heart full of grief and his life tore apart and the weight of what he has done weighs now heavily on his soul. The regret fills his heart as the tears fall from his own loss. Is there even a future for him, Out there somewhere far away is there a way to atone for what he has done and move forward? The guild had turned their back on him and now he turned his on the guild. He now has nothing to do with his former life. And he believed that his siblings also must be dead.

Dragon -
Name -
Color -
Sire-
Dam-
Personality -
History -
Description -

Fire lizard -
Name - Silence
Color -blue
Sire-
Dam-
Personality - he is a inquisitive little blue that likes to flutter about. But he moves silent like a leaf. He can surprise you with his quick and silent movents and just where you think you know where he is at he is gone again.
History - stolen from the station (though a voice guided ishmael to it)
Description - a light blue with lighter pale shade almost whitish under his wings and along his feet.

Pets -
Name -
Species -
Personality -
History -
Description -

Notes -
Last edited by Talen on Mon Oct 02, 2017 6:35 pm, edited 9 times in total.
SyberJedi
Site Admin

Re: Ishmael Malcolm

Post by SyberJedi »

First off, you need to change the last name. Malcolm is to close to Malcom, which has been used. Sorry.
Secondly, is this character being designed for Enid's crew?
"But Lord, during the hardest trials of my life, why was there only one set of footprints?"

"Because," said the Lord, "Sandpeople always ride single-file to hide their numbers." -unknown
SyberJedi
Site Admin

Re: Ishmael Graves

Post by SyberJedi »

Thank you for changing the name.
Now, you did not answer my question. Is this character intended for Enid's crew? Or do you have something else planned for this character? Is Ishmael going to be hunting Enid, to either bring her in for justice? Revenge? Or what? Need to clarify before he can be approved.
"But Lord, during the hardest trials of my life, why was there only one set of footprints?"

"Because," said the Lord, "Sandpeople always ride single-file to hide their numbers." -unknown
Moon
Admin

Post by Moon »

Wants to know, wants to know, wants to know!
I will EDIT! :o
Talen

Post by Talen »

well I dinna plan him for the crew. but a revenge plot could be possible as it is he don't know who his parents went to take out that got him first so i could of been the Captain. but currently he just in a depressed state getting away from it all.
Moon
Admin

Post by Moon »

Works for me. Approved.
I will EDIT! :o
SyberJedi
Site Admin

Post by SyberJedi »

Approved by me as well.

Nyxa
Inactive Member

Post by Nyxa »

Approved :) I think that interactions between him and Natalia would be interesting to say the least. Looking forward to him being an active character.
jackharper

Post by jackharper »

I approve, that makes two assassin characters. Perhaps they can compare notes :)
Talen

Post by Talen »

lol they would be quite interesting notes at that

Return to “PCs”