The Great Equalizer

Moon
Admin

The Great Equalizer

Post by Moon »

Everyone needs a place to post about different things. This thread is meant for introducing ideas by all forum members to balance out game play...

I really want to avoid the whole god mode thing on this forum. SJ and I have discussed different methods however I would like to seek the opinion of members on the forum. We have combat and medical type characters among the others we use as simply playing out a story... Different types of player form can be discussed but nothing will happen unless we seek to balance out game play with writing ability and plotting.

How should we go about this? SJ handles all the board costs and running while I run around a basic story line, making sure characters are fitting in, and insuring everyone is somewhat satisfied, however we need ideas and motivation to make things happen so everyone has something they've committed.

At this point in time, dragon riders are 98% of our character population. We need other types and a means of approving them. We need a skill set without introducing dice rolls or over balancing different things. We have introduced a store plot so that players can purchase rewards or changes for their characters (The Approved LoopHole Rule), and we now have the ice box for players who are called away for long amounts of time.

Suggestions people? We need to know what you are thinking.
I will EDIT! :o

Return to “Character Submissions”