Bladesong

Ax'urn

Post by Bladesong »

Name -Axezurne....... Ax'urn
Gender -Male
DOB - 3/25
Age -17
Location- Paradise River Hold

Personality - Free spirited as well as Independent, yet is a natural leader when placed into group activities, and refuses to sacrafice others for no reason

Sexual Preferences - Straight

Likes - Likes open spaces and the feel of the wind on his face as well as the freedom offered by water. also is willing to try new things and do stunts that are reckless.
Dislikes - abuse. extremely protective of women, children and animals. waste of anything useful. and has a hard time being around those who refuse to use their brains for anything other then self interests.

Hobbies - Swimming, riding waves either with his skin or on pieces of wood ( surfing) Hiking, exploring
Ambitions/Dreams -of doing things no one else has including that of Taming the wild Felines, opening the first best masters hall of the southern continent, and becoming a dragon rider.

Hair -Blond and shaggy with a very slight curl to it.
Eyes -light blue/ green
Weight -220 lbs
Height -6'1" with what looks like a possible growth spurt ahead

Features - golden blond hair with almond shaped bright blue eyes and high cheekbones give him an playful look of someone who has no worries. the developed muscles of his arms and body shows how much work he truly does. the all over golden color of his skin says how unmodest he is over his looks as his enjoyment of the environment. His lower back on his left side as well as down the back of his thigh show four long and jagged claw marks that wrap towards the front of his leg.

Character Model - Brian Krause

Mother -Raynma
Father -wyattlyn
Siblings -Robennan 21 (Brother) Paigeann 13 (sister)
Spouse -
Partner -
Children -

Craft - Fishing
Rank -
Master -

History - growing up in a sea hold learns a great deal of tides and currents. playing with Dolphins he learned more and running around the grounds developed more knowledge of the animals that inhabit the continent and was mostly content with his and the excitements that he dreamed up for his future.
So in tune with the wild life he was welcomed by most, even wild flitts would come warble at him or help lead to or warn him of other animals like the wheries or the felines.

as a child he would vanish for hours at a time trying to find and capture young wheires and the cubs of felines so as to begin trying to train them or at least domesticate them. The one time he managed a cub it was over half grown and he barely managed to get away with the aide of a couple flits who distracted the feline at the right moment as he used a rope snare trap to pull him up and out of it's reach and was great full when a dragon flew over head scaring the animal away as it went to visit at the dolphin hall or hold. and was found a short time later as he struggled bleeding on his way back to the hold.

while healing he spent a good deal of the time swimming with dolphins to make sure the damaged muscles remained limber as well as fishing and other repairs that could be done from seated positions that also gave him time to day dream over what he wanted to try next and figure out where he went wrong.

after healing enough also began learning how to hunt properly so as to make sure the animals wouldn't find him an easy target on his latter attempts.

Dragon -
Name - Enstatith
Color - light Bronze
Sire- Nicorth
Dam- Corianth
Personality - This Bronze is one the most intelligent of the bunch kind of on the quite side unless he has something important to say and then you’ll hear all about it.
History -
Description - He is a light bronze in color that shimmers softly in the sunlight giving him a sparkly light in appearance but when in the shade his hide darkens a little to an almost brown shade.

Fire lizard -
Name -
Color -
Sire-
Dam-
Personality -
History -
Description -

Pets -
Name -
Species -
Personality -
History -
Description -

Notes -
Last edited by Bladesong on Sun May 31, 2015 8:31 pm, edited 5 times in total.
KBear
Weyrling Master

Re: A'zurn

Post by KBear »

I dond't know if I'm to approve or not. Personally I'd like more info on childhood things,and experiances with animals.
Moon
Admin

Post by Moon »

I'm going to ask that you change the name. We have another character named Azura and these two are really close to each other.
I will EDIT! :o
SyberJedi
Site Admin

Post by SyberJedi »

I told you in person that you would have to change the name of this character and why.
"But Lord, during the hardest trials of my life, why was there only one set of footprints?"

"Because," said the Lord, "Sandpeople always ride single-file to hide their numbers." -unknown
Moon
Admin

Post by Moon »

If you really want to keep the name work something out with Jack Harper. We'll be discussing rules for similar naming things since this has happened before.
Moon
Admin

Re: Ax'urn

Post by Moon »

Plot setup - Axey here is a candidate in Enid's loving care. As soon as you get more approvals you can start posting him in the Brethern with the other boys. :) Approved. Have fun.
Talen

Post by Talen »

approved
KBear
Weyrling Master

Post by KBear »

I already said I like, but just in case, I approve

Return to “PCs”