Talen

T'ey

Post by Talen »

Name -T'ey
Gender -male
DOB –5/5
Age - 22
Location- Telgar weyr

Personality –T’ey is a free spirit he goes where the wind and orders take him. He really doesn’t let anything at all bother him when he gets to do what he wants when he wants without someone breathing over his shoulder.

Sexual Preferences - bi

Likes – moonlight walks on the beach, talking to his dragon, flying
Dislikes – being told what to do, not having a say
Hobbies – wood wittling
Ambitions/Dreams – To make a difference

Hair – blond hair .
Eyes – brown
Weight - 216
Height – 6’2

Features – He has Short blond hair that goes down to his neck,. His eyes are a soft brown that is accented by his heart shaped face. He has long legs that seem out of proportion with his body. His style of dress is usually a comfortable shirt and dark pants and boots.

Character model- Josh hutcherson

Mother – Amirey
Father – Ter’el
Siblings – Reyella
Spouse –n/a
Partner –n/a
Children –none known
Craft - dragonrider
Rank - wingrider

History – T’ey was born to Amirey and dragonrider Ter’el. Thou T'ey had a somewhat strict upbringing and a overbearing father figure he still retained his carefree and inquisitive nature of his childhood. His father had many plans for him to follow in his footsteps and while T’ey did eventually become a rider he didn’t go the way his father wanted . T’ey made his own path. T’ey had loved to laze about and just let life pass him by. He keep up with his lessons but he never put his whole self into it. When he was choose again he put up the effort needed to learn but not the excel in what he was doing. He was perfectly content to let life just pass him by. But a cracking of egg changed his world and perspective as the bond was made. His heart filled with such joy at the tiny creature before him became his focus in life from that day forward. He started to go above and beyond in training now because of the new important being in his life. But the person he was the flighty carefree easy going young man still remained. He just let his dragon tell him what to do and still no other. They were partners and they were one together forever never to be alone again. And T’ey was content with that. But all he did and all he strives to become was for his dragon and not his fathers benefit.

Dragon -
Name - Jaluth
Color -Bronze
Sire- Skelbelth
Dam- Maraneth
Personality - A sweet caring dragon with a natural disposition to push their rider to motivation. A dragon that encourages their rider to move beyond just the normal to strive to be more.
History – A breaking of a shell and this little bronze dragon became the world to his chosen rider . This bronze tumbled after breaking shell and landing right at the feet of his chosen as if fate had guided him right to person who would now be his life bond. The union was one of happy tears and much love bestowed on the young bronze as his rider heard the dragons name for the first time Jaluth. They spent two years in training learning and it was hard but both rider and dragon did well coming above most of the classmates as the dragon pushed his rider to excel and excel they did.
Description – His bronze hide is swirled with different variations of bronze . From the very light shades to the even darker shades of bronze. He had somewhat lighter shades on his head and neck and underbelly and darker bronze shadows along his back and legs.

Fire lizard -
Name -
Color -
Sire-
Dam-
Personality -
History -
Description -

Pets -
Name -
Species -
Personality -
History -
Description -
Last edited by Talen on Sun Sep 03, 2017 10:38 pm, edited 5 times in total.
SyberJedi
Site Admin

Re: T'ey of Jaluth (old school dragonrider)

Post by SyberJedi »

Very nice.
"But Lord, during the hardest trials of my life, why was there only one set of footprints?"

"Because," said the Lord, "Sandpeople always ride single-file to hide their numbers." -unknown
Moon
Admin

Post by Moon »

I want more family relations for T'vor, Taya, Ta'yo, and T'vyr. O.o
I will EDIT! :o
Talen

Post by Talen »

are you saying there to many T's
Moon
Admin

Post by Moon »

Not enough. :D

I like the name. Keep it. :p Approved and proceed. :p
SyberJedi
Site Admin

Post by SyberJedi »

My approval is given.
"But Lord, during the hardest trials of my life, why was there only one set of footprints?"

"Because," said the Lord, "Sandpeople always ride single-file to hide their numbers." -unknown
KBear
Weyrling Master

Post by KBear »

My thumbs up
Talen

Post by Talen »

edited
SyberJedi
Site Admin

Post by SyberJedi »

Approved.

Moon
Admin

Post by Moon »

approved

Return to “PCs”