Sailor-cabinboy Kalden

Please post character submissions in here please, to keep things neat and tidy. Thank you.
Talen

Sailor-cabinboy Kalden

Post by Talen »

Name – Kalden
Gender - male
DOB – 1/26
Age - 15
Location- ship

Personality - Kalden is a mischievous boy. He always was in fact. Since he was a young lad he loved the ocean and all he ever though about is sailing. He is a kindhearted young man who tends to land himself in trouble all the time. He never could quite dispel his curiosity and inquisitive nature.Which always lands him in hot water here and there. But despite it all the young scamp is friendly and charming and can skirt his way out of most his troubles.

Sexual Preferences - bi

Likes – dolphins, ocean waves, and the salty feel of the ocean water on his skin.
Dislikes – discipline, being put down
Hobbies – watching the dolphins run along the ship and wood whittling them (making wood sculptures of dolphins)
Ambitions/Dreams – To be one with the dolphins someday,Swim with them, play with them, possibly have a dolphin or two of his own.

Hair - brown
Eyes - blue
Weight - 175
Height – 5 10

Features – Kalden has bright blue eyes and shaggy long brown hair. He stands about five ten and is a average weight. He is stronger then most the kids his age having been aboard the ship as a cabin boy for a long time now.

Character Model – Cameron Bright

Mother – Kalena (seamstress)
Father – Allanden (missing at sea presumed dead)
Siblings –
Spouse -
Partner -
Children -

Craft - Sailor
Rank - Cabinboy
Master -

History – Kalden was born to a sailor Allandon and his mate Kalena who was a seamstress from one the ports he frequented. Their love was a whirl wind romance as he woed her anytime he was in port and they eventually had a son together. Though Kalden rarely saw his father he heard stories of him from other sailors and wanted to sail aboard his fathers ship The Seaspree when he got older. But uncertainty and tragedy soon feel upon the family as when Kalden was six his fathers ship was rumored to go down and to never be seen again. None of the crew were found only bits or wreckage was found after the big storm had hit it. But then that was such of the life of a sailor.

His mother tried to dissuade him from following in his fathers footsteps but the child had the sea in his blood and later he stowed away on the Drakkar SeaWitch as it set out. The captain of the ship was of course furious at the time when he found the young boy aboard his boat and had him punished but later when the boy proved his worth the captain Leroy Reynold keep him on the ship as a cabin boy. Captain Reynold and the crew grew to admire and care for the mischievous young scamp that had joined their crew.

Ship-
Name: Drakkar SeaWitch
Type: schooner
Serial Code:
History: Captain Leroy Reynold took him on as a cabin boy until his death at sea a year ago. Signea keep him on as a cabin boy when he took over.
Description:a type of sailing vessel that has usually two masts with the larger mast located toward the center and the shorter mast toward the front. Her hull is black. The ship is 57 feet 3 inches long with a beam of 18 feet and a depth of 7 feet. She is built for speed.

Dragon -
Name -
Color -
Sire-
Dam-
Personality -
History -
Description -

Fire lizard -
Name -
Color -
Sire-
Dam-
Personality -
History -
Description -

Pets -
Name -
Species -
Personality -
History -
Description -

Notes -
Last edited by Talen on Mon May 16, 2016 7:39 pm, edited 4 times in total.
SyberJedi
Site Admin

Re: Sailor-cabinboy Kalden

Post by SyberJedi »

Bump
"But Lord, during the hardest trials of my life, why was there only one set of footprints?"

"Because," said the Lord, "Sandpeople always ride single-file to hide their numbers." -unknown
Talen

Post by Talen »

bump
Moon
Admin

Post by Moon »

So he wants to be a dolphin? Or buried at sea.... Ok. Well, I'm gonna take a day to look this over a bit. I'm after people about capitalizing. Give me which ship and where too. He's well structured. Eager to see him in play, Talen.
I will EDIT! :o
KBear
Weyrling Master

Post by KBear »

I like him...
Bladesong

Post by Bladesong »

He's got potential and looks like he could be fun to play with. I Like him.
Talen

Post by Talen »

bump
Talen

Post by Talen »

bump still awaiting approvals
SyberJedi
Site Admin

Post by SyberJedi »

I'll give the first approval.
"But Lord, during the hardest trials of my life, why was there only one set of footprints?"

"Because," said the Lord, "Sandpeople always ride single-file to hide their numbers." -unknown
Talen

Post by Talen »

BUMP

Return to “New Character Submissions”