Moon
Admin

Daro Wark

Post by Moon »

development for Daro Wark

character model Zoe Saldana

Name: Daro Wark
Basic Description: lithe, petite, long blond hair, green eyes
Personality: she has a one track mind and a scary code of honor that belies her small appearance,
History: a disgraced pirate and former soldier, Daro made the mistake of thinking Enid would never catch onto her being an FSP plant to find and gather intelligence on her network

Daro Wark
Blue Captive Egg
this egg is bright blue all over with darker blue speckles throughout the egg surface.

COLOR blue
NAME Kisenth
DESCRIPTION This blue is a dark blue with swirls of other darker blues gradually added to the hide giving him a dark appearance.
PERSONALITY His personality is darker then his brothers and sisters He is a angry dragon born so at birth that he is argumentive and competitive to a fault.
I will EDIT! :o
Moon
Admin

Re: Daro Wark

Post by Moon »

Name - Daro Wark
Gender - female
DOB - 12/31 - 13/03
Age - 24
Location- Brethren

Personality - She has a one track mind and pursues her target until she is forcibly stopped. Daro is fully capable of lying to a superior, she tends to sneak around rules even while obeying orders. She trusts her duty more than she does people. Her code of honor is honed to protect herself as much as others. She keeps most people at armslength.

Sexual Preferences - straight / bi-curious

Likes - Worms, Gophers, Snakes
Dislikes - kittens and puppies
Hobbies - needlepoint
Ambitions/Dreams - Originally, it was to serve to the best of her ability, now... to survive and get her blue boy home.

Hair - Black with fading blonde streaks
Eyes - brown
Weight - 95 lbs.
Height - 5'0"

Features - small, petite

Character Model - Zoe Saldana

Mother - unknown, sealed records
Father - unknown, sealed records
Siblings -
Spouse -
Partner -
Children -

Career - FSP undercover investigator
Degree -
School -

Dolphin-
Name:
Species:
Color:
Personality:
History:
Description:

Military - FSP
Rank - unknown
Branch - MP
PMR -
Referral -

Ship-
Name:
Type:
Serial Code:
History:
Description:

History - A disgraced pirate and former soldier, Daro made the mistake of thinking Enid would never catch onto her being an FSP plant to find and gather intelligence on her network. Daro Wark is an assigned name that will do as well as any other. Orphaned young Daro has spent years training to become an undercover investigator. Enid learned of her existence and quickly put an end to the spy's work. She then impressed, escape to the surface of the Brethren Isle. Her father had been a retired spice merchant who died from a heart condition. Her mother passed away at her birth.

Dragon -
Name - Kisenth
Color - blue
Sire- Nicorth
Dam- Corianth
Personality - His personality is darker then his brothers and sisters He is a angry dragon born so at birth that he is argumentive and competitive to a fault.
History -
Description - This blue is a dark blue with swirls of other darker blues gradually added to the hide giving him a dark appearance.

Fire lizard -
Name -
Color -
Sire-
Dam-
Personality -
History -
Description -

Pets -
Name -
Species -
Personality -
History -
Description -

Notes -
SyberJedi
Site Admin

Post by SyberJedi »

Approved.
"But Lord, during the hardest trials of my life, why was there only one set of footprints?"

"Because," said the Lord, "Sandpeople always ride single-file to hide their numbers." -unknown
Talen

Post by Talen »

approved
Moon
Admin

Post by Moon »

Bump
ThessKitty

Post by ThessKitty »

Tell me more about her pirating and time as a soldier please! How was she orphaned? What circumstances lead her to undercover work? Basically I would like to see more history from this lady. She seems like she could be a really interesting character, but her personality needs a few more details to it. Also maybe a few more details and a bit of a grammar edit to her dragon's personality would be good. The single sentence there is of it reads rather awkwardly.
KBear
Weyrling Master

Post by KBear »

approved
Moon
Admin

Post by Moon »

Daro is a pnpc and is awaiting further in game developments before I can add to her history. It sounds like a lame reason, but it's one that can be accepted because any type of 'world building' in a character has the chance to wall in part of the forum canon. It's why we want to avoid heavy reliance on a single world or character of any type.

However, I do agree that she does not meet the requirements for character approval. I'll add to her personality and consider expanding on the history. Information on her parents is also missing. The dragon was developed by Talen, however I'll see about adding to the history of the dragonet. I now have something I can use there.

Return to “PNPCs”