Weyrling Master

Kandie

Post by KBear »

Name - Kandie
Gender - Female
DOB - 11/20
Age - 21
Location- Captive Weyrling

Personality -  Kandie has a rather dull personality.she is a follower that wishes she could be a leader. She lets the teasing bounce off of her like they were nothing. She has had problems with her weight for years. Sense she can't lose any why bother trying. She loves food and it shows. She stays in the shadows so not to draw attention to herself and the unwanted teasing that follows. Secretely she wishes she were the centef of attention, the good kind, once in awhile. Oh well maybe someday some one will like her for her sharp mind and quick wit.

Sexual Preferences - straight

Likes - food, young children, Dragons, and quiet sunny days
Dislikes - Those that tease others, bullies and cold stormy days when chores need done outside.
Hobbies -
Ambitions/Dreams - She wants to be tall and thinner like others her age. Wants to be the center of good attention and make friends. Like all young girls, she wants to be a DragonRider but isn't sure one would like her. Why would they? No one else does.

Hair - Short stringy dull blond hair
Eyes - light brown
Weight - 230 lbs
Height - 5'5"

Features - fat boardering on obese. Stringy dull blond hair thats short. Light brown eyes. Short pudgy fingers along with her pear shaped body with short stubby looking legs. Everything including her 5`5" height is short. 

Character Model - Katie Sackhoff

Mother - Kandrali - 40 - Baker
Father - Diland - 41 - Runner handler
Siblings - none
Spouse - none
Partner - none
Children - none

Craft - Captive Green Weyrling DragonRider
Rank - Weyrling
Master -

History - Kandi was an only child of Kandrali and Diland. Her mother was responcible for baking all the goodies. Kandi grew up with all the special smells that go along with baking treats. Sense she was small Kandi could rmember being in the kitchen with her Mother and all the treats she was allowed to taste. It wasn't any wonder when she started getting too big everywhere but tall. She was a pudgy happy child that loved to eat.

Her father Diland, worked with the runners. Kandi loved to watch the beautiful swift beasts going through their paces. She was often spotted watching while holding a plate of goodies that was meant for her father. Not many were left by the time he was ready for them.

Kids teased Kandi for her size. The bigger she got the worse it was for Kandi. The other children were careful not to get caught teashing and making fun. They didn't want to miss out on the goodies that Kandi sometimes tried to share with them. The day it came to a head was terrible. A boy that Kandi secretly liked slapped the tray of treats out of her hands and stomped them into the ground. He didn't want to look like her he said and called her a pig and oinked at her. Devistated, Kandi stayed to the shadows. The children didn't get the treats anymore. Kandi hid with the tray and ate them herself. The shadows seemed to be her only friend.

The day she was searched was a total surprise. She had seen the Blue Dragon land while she was on her way with treats for her father. She only stopped to see the Dragon, after all, who would miss a chance to really see one on the ground and not in the air. She was in the shadows as usual but the Dragon knew she was there. The rider coaxed her out of the shadows and thanked her for the treat as he selected one off the tray. She didn't say anything but smiled at him when he told her they were delicious. Selecting another, the Rider could hear the other children who were much younger then Kandi, making snide comments and laughing at Kandi when the Rider wasn't looking.

When the Rider turned back to those assembled for the Dragon to look at, Kandi tried to make her escape. The Dragon put his great tail in her way blocking her from going anywhere. Standing still and shaking Kandi turned back toward the Rider. He walked up to her and asked her if she would like to be a Rider and who should he talk to about her going to the Weyr with him for the next hatching.

Kandi's father came looking for her when she didn't show up. He found her standing with her tray of treats and talking to the Blue Rider. After a few moments, Arrangements were made, and Kandi found herself hugging her parents before being helped on the Blue and strapped in. No one else was chosen. Kandie was afraid and happy that finally she might have a chance to fit in and be accepted for who she was, not for how she looked.

She hadn't been at the Weyr very long before hell broke loose and she found herself along with others a captive. And a Rider of a newly hatched sea green beauty named Maylanth.

Dragon - Captive Soul Egg - This egg is a swirl of greens and yellows from the top to the bottom
Name - Maylanth
Color - Green
Sire- Bronze Nicorth
Dam- Gold Corianth
Personality - Maylanth is a caring concerned dragon, full of compassion and caring but also very
inquisitive and nuturing like a mother hen.

History - HERS squeeled in fright when she looked down into a pair of swirling eyes that belonged to a little Green that was sitting on her haunches right in front of her. (Don't you like me Kandie? I Maylanth choose you.) The little sea green Dragonette spoke to Kandie. The sound was almost like the baby had hurt feelings. "You choose me?" Kandie asked as she looked all around then back into those beautiful eyes. Impression was made in that instant, Kandie dropped to her knees in front of Maylanth and wrapped her arms around the little neck. "Yes yes yes.. I love you, don't be sad, I was startled because one minute you were not there and the next you were. It just startled me is all. Are you hunry May?" Kandie asked. (Yes please, can we eat now? I am sorry I didn't mean to startle you. I wanted you the moment you stepped onto the sands.) The little Dragonette walked with Kandie toward the others that were feeding their Dragonettes.

Maylanth was happy she had found the one that would love only her forever.

Description - This green dragon is a lighter shade of green almost the shade of the sea after a turbulent storm swirls the water.

Fire lizard -
Name - Flutter-By
Color - green
Sire- Wild
Dam- Wild
Personality - Flighty and shy. Flits around her persons head like a butterfly before landing.
History - Given to her by D'en and Zimmer from a wild clutch.
Description - Moss green with darker veins in her wings that resemble butterfly wings

Pets -
Name -
Species -
Personality -
History -
Description -

Notes -
Last edited by KBear on Fri Sep 01, 2017 8:45 pm, edited 7 times in total.
Moon
Admin

Re: Kandie of Green Maylanth

Post by Moon »

This character is unapproved.
I will EDIT! :o
Moon
Admin

Post by Moon »

I am passing approval pending SJ and Talen.
SyberJedi
Site Admin

Post by SyberJedi »

Needs the following information:
Likes -
Dislikes -
Hobbies -
Ambitions/Dreams -
character model.
"But Lord, during the hardest trials of my life, why was there only one set of footprints?"

"Because," said the Lord, "Sandpeople always ride single-file to hide their numbers." -unknown
Talen

Post by Talen »

there also no parent info or history for rider
and no Sire or Dam for the dragon
Moon
Admin

Post by Moon »

Date of Birth is also needed.
SyberJedi
Site Admin

Post by SyberJedi »

Bump
This character needs to be completed
"But Lord, during the hardest trials of my life, why was there only one set of footprints?"

"Because," said the Lord, "Sandpeople always ride single-file to hide their numbers." -unknown
KBear
Weyrling Master

Post by KBear »

I am open to suggestions for a character model please. Everything else i s there
SyberJedi
Site Admin

Post by SyberJedi »

Go look at images of Katie Sackhoff.

SyberJedi
Site Admin

Post by SyberJedi »

Approved

Return to “PCs”